The below mentioned are few blog posts I have admired in the year 2009. It covers Social Media scenarios from different perspectives. Be it risk, tools, situation or scenario of Social Media the below mentioned blog posts is a potpourri of them:
3. Twitter Lists and Its Potential – Wonderful article on how to leverage twitter lists by Sampad Swain
6. Social Media Marketing Examples From India – A collaborative list discussing Indian companies on social media on Santosh Maharishi’s blog.
8. 240 Social Networking sites and Collaboration zones – Brief explanation about the most popular social media tools used worldwide from marketing perspective.
9. Top 50 twitter tools – gives you an overview of the famous twitter tools majorly used for tracking, analyzing and managing twitter accounts.
11. Best of 2009: 24 social media experts interviewed – Fantastic opinions from Social Media experts from different industries and famous companies. Written by Graham Charlton a consultant + blogger at Econsultancy.
12. Top 10 Social Media Presentations – Featuring 10 presentations watched, shared and appreciated in large numbers.
13. 99 most useful Social Media (and PR) Blog posts of 2009 all popular Social Media and PR related top lists and most popular articles here, written by Adam Vincenzini
14. WAT blog – certainly this is not an blog post but a hub with interesting updates on Social Media India scenario.
15. 5 Ways to Do Good Via Twitter – Good cause via twitter.
17. Social Media for Social Causes Study: The Results -Helpful for NGOs.
18. 10 Social Media Campaigns that Rock! – Learn How to do the Same!(Ford, Burger King, Dell, Sony Ericssion and many more listed)
19. 10 Social Media Campaigns that Failed! Avoid their mistakes! (Advani, Wal Mart, Brin Popcorn and many other featured).
21. Social Media and Social Change goes hand in hand– Explains five ways to use social media to bring world change.
26. Landing Pages Turn Traffic Into Money– Avails you a landing page makeover clinic. 21 interesting case studies mentioned. Helps you design banner ads to place on Social Media.
28. LinkedIn as an Advertising Medium
29. Social media as a crisis management tool
30. Social Media ROI from Mashable – how to measure?