LinkedIn is one of the most effective Professional Networking tool, no doubt! But, using LinkedIn at its best is still a question mark to many professionals worldwide. Many professionals make their LinkedIn profile 100% complete and believes thats the final thing for them to obtain value from LinkedIn. Remember, LinkedIn is a social networking platform for professionals it will never get you job or leads for your company, you will have to use this platform in a smart way to obtain these.
To make your LinkedIn profile interesting one needs to concentrate on five ways:
1. Credibility – Fill in all those required details to make your LinkedIn profile a credible profile to believe upon.
2. Visibility – Enter keywords and extend connections to flaunt your presence to make your LinkedIn profile visible to public.
3. Engaging – Use various LinkedIn features on day to day basis to make your profile speak to the audience on LinkedIn.
4. Opportunities – LinkedIn has various business features and one needs to find opportunities in those various business features of LinkedIn and effectively use LinkedIn as a CRM tool.
5. Keeping it Regular – Many create LinkedIn profile and with time they forget to update the same. LinkedIn is like a platform where you need to showcase your skill daily.
In the presentation below you shall explore 50 effective tips to make your LinkedIn profile credible, visible, engaging and interactive.
To avail a downloadable PDF version of the same write to me at email@example.com and I shall send you the same.