Pictures speak lot more than words and a cartoon can just enhance the experience!
Here is a compilation of funny social media and digital marketing cartoons just for you:
Table of Contents
- 1. State of Influencer Marketing in India:
- 2. The Blind Faith Social Media Cartoon:
- 3. We All Want to Become Digital Marketer:
- 4. The Client Expectations:
- 5. An Angry Influencer (Pun intended):
- 6. The One Who Earns a Lot:
- 7. The Like Addiction:
- 8. How App Addicted Are We?
- 9. Desi Parents, Desi Sayings:
- 10. Life of a Social Media Marketer:
- 11. Socializing Party Mistaken:
- 12. Birthday Invitation These Days
- 13. Social Media In The Dog Era
- 14. Problems Of The Digital World
- 15. Blog is Mightier Than Sword.
- 16. In The Era Where Likes Matter More
- 17. For The Internet Addicts
- 18. Some Influencers Be Like
- 19. Social Media Addicts Be Like
- 20. Friends in Restaurant Before and Now
- 21. Pokemon Addiction
- 22. Pokemon Go Mania
- 23. Pokemon Activists
- 24. Keeping Track of Algorithm
- 25. Diwali Campaign Ideas for Clients
- 26. Phony SEO Specialists
- 27. Certifications Cheat Sheet
- 28. Avoid Investment in Marketing
- 29. Facebook Marketing Masterclass
- 30. Social Media Craze!
- 31. Value of Retweeting
- 32. Facebook – The King of Social Media
- 33. Typical Indian Scenario on Google
- 34. Daily Updates on Your Social Media Page
- 35. Excessive SM is Injurious to Health:
- 36. SEO Scenes:
- 37. Certificates Don’t Matter:
- 38. Raksha Bandhan:
- 39. Unrealistic Indian Client Expectations
- 40. Digital Marketing Agency Scenes
- 41. Google+
- 42. Future of Digital Marketing
- 43. Life of a Digital Marketer
- 44. Farewell Yahoo
- 45. SEO
- 46. Content Writer
- 47. Twitter Cage
- Its Your Turn!
1. State of Influencer Marketing in India:
This cartoon explains how in India people who don’t really have a personality have created an identity because of their presence on Social Media and mere social media addiction. On a sarcastic note it also shows how some people only Tweet, Facebook and Blog about brands all the time and call themselves an influencer.
2. The Blind Faith Social Media Cartoon:
Changing the profile picture (DP) is the 2015 fantasy of many Indians. The automated feature of coloring the profile picture to support an intiative / change / cause was blindly followed by many without knowing the reason. Some of the moments were:
- The pride moment (Colors of Rainbow)
- The Digital India moment (Colors of Indian Flag)
- The Paris Attack Moment (Colors of France Flag)
3. We All Want to Become Digital Marketer:
As a Digital and Social Media Marketing Trainer I have come across people who wants to become digital marketer but aren’t good at creating or don’t believe in adding a creative value but still expect to learn the process. Digital Marketing at some instant is process oriented but at a greater extent it is about content. Content Marketing plays a crucial role and not many understands it.
4. The Client Expectations:
In a Digital Marketing industry we come across clients who don’t understand Digital medium and commands unrealistic expectations or asks lame questions! This is the most common scenario probably most of the digital marketing agencies face.
5. An Angry Influencer (Pun intended):
We often see how there is a paradigm shift in the statements! All thanks to the influencer marketing campaigns brands run! Someone has rightly said ‘Money and Gifts Can Appeal Anything’
6. The One Who Earns a Lot:
During the shopping festivals online you probably would have observed series of happy tweets / facebook updates / blog posts from the same person throughout the brand’s special days! 😀
7. The Like Addiction:
How marketers aren’t ready to get over the Like Campaigns and what will it lead to, this cartoon depicts that.
8. How App Addicted Are We?
Yes, the apps are making things convenient but aren’t we really becoming lazy?
9. Desi Parents, Desi Sayings:
Currently Indian parents wear a new avatar! They have moved on from their regular sayings – they are digitally inspired 🙂
10. Life of a Social Media Marketer:
11. Socializing Party Mistaken:
12. Birthday Invitation These Days
13. Social Media In The Dog Era
14. Problems Of The Digital World
15. Blog is Mightier Than Sword.
16. In The Era Where Likes Matter More
17. For The Internet Addicts
18. Some Influencers Be Like
19. Social Media Addicts Be Like
20. Friends in Restaurant Before and Now
21. Pokemon Addiction
22. Pokemon Go Mania
23. Pokemon Activists
24. Keeping Track of Algorithm
25. Diwali Campaign Ideas for Clients
26. Phony SEO Specialists
27. Certifications Cheat Sheet
28. Avoid Investment in Marketing
29. Facebook Marketing Masterclass
30. Social Media Craze!
31. Value of Retweeting
32. Facebook – The King of Social Media
33. Typical Indian Scenario on Google
34. Daily Updates on Your Social Media Page
35. Excessive SM is Injurious to Health:
Social media is now the new smoking. From Facebook, Instagram, YouTube to LinkedIn & Twitter, they have us hooked. An average Indian spends around 3hrs 52mins in a day on social media and can cause stress in time. Let us learn to take a digital detox from time to time. #socialmedia #digitaldetox
36. SEO Scenes:
What happens when you hire the wrong SEO agency. #JustSaying
37. Certificates Don’t Matter:
Certificates don’t always matter. Real-time practical knowledge does. #FromAFellowMarketer
38. Raksha Bandhan:
It’s a Brother-Sister thing! #HappyRakshaBandhan
39. Unrealistic Indian Client Expectations
40. Digital Marketing Agency Scenes
News: Google+ will be officially shut down from 2nd April. Here is what we think about it.
42. Future of Digital Marketing
There are birth and death of Social Media and Digital Marketing agency every single day in India. While many start this with a lot of zeal, they compromise on the quality of deliverables in order to retain the profits. We see so many freelancers, newborn agencies bringing cost as the differentiation and that’s when the industry standards start diluting. As digital penetrates rural India and ads dashboard are so handy, with little education on the subject a lot of people are gonna enter the market offering digital as their prime services and slowly we shall become no less than the Xerox shops on the street side, with our sales representatives moving with placards, screaming ‘ads lelo, sasthe me’
43. Life of a Digital Marketer
Being a Social Media Marketer, you can always turn off your laptop but never your brain. It requires constant thinking, sometimes even in your dreams.
44. Farewell Yahoo
We bid farewell to one of the most beloved and iconic pioneers of the online messaging world with a heavy heart! RIP Yahoo Messenger 1998-2018.
They’re not just SEO experts, they are Search, Engine, Optimization, Experts.
46. Content Writer
Content is the king. And the kingdom is falling. Preserve & appreciate it.
47. Twitter Cage
Yes, you are free! As long as you are not connected to the internet.
Its Your Turn!
It’s time that you tell me which one is your favourite of all. Also, do you have any hilarious script to share? Do share your script in the comment section below we will give you the due credits and link to your site if we liked the idea!
Thanks to my design team at echoVME- Digital Marketing Services to get the thoughts rolling in cartoons 😀