Who has used the Interactive Facebook Posts – Newsfeed SmartApps?Newsfeed SmartApps – The highly interactive Facebook posts has been used by brands like Huawei, Reebok, Nike, Pepsi, HSBC, Samsung, Castrol, BMW, Chevrolet, Pepsi, Motorola, Chevrolet and more. In less than 2 years they have more than 100+ world renowned brands and digital marketing agencies using them.
How does it really work?Newsfeed SmartApps, the patent pending technology, helps create interactive status updates for brands on Facebook. This means that updates look like regular posts on the newsfeed but allow its viewers to interact and play directly on the interactive Facebook posts. Additionally, their interactive status update acts like a small window within the Facebook feed letting users interact with the Facebook page.
5 Ways NewsFeed SmartApps Can Help Your Brand:
- It’s Responsive: Newsfeed SmartApps are easy to post, work on newsfeeds, work on desktop and mobiles efficiently. They are shareable, likable, and promotable.
- Rich Content: They allow companies to post rich content that promote increased engagement with their clients, including using games, quizzes, and surveys. In fact, it has redefined the possibilities of gamification in the status update on Facebook.
- Gamification: The user can play simple or complex games directly in Newsfeeds and engage in the brand’s work.
- Better Engagement, Time Spent Data: Newsfeed SmartApp claims 3x to 6x more engagement than normal Facebook Post, and also offers “time spent” data in any particular Newsfeed SmartApp, which wasn’t available earlier.
- New Way Of Collecting Data: Brands are offered to create data collection apps that collect user data voluntarily, which is indeed effective. Newsfeed SmartApps also helps brands analyze how well the newsfeed performed to make improvements and tweaks in the next version of the newsfeed.
Newsfeed SmartApps – Interactive posts playable in the newsfeed
Nike, McDonald's, BMW & others have used our patent pending technology to create interactive content experiences playable in the newsfeed —> Resulting in higher engagement & increased brand recall. Meet us at ad:tech New York this November to learn more & click here to discover more case studies – https://www.newsfeedsmartapps.com/usecases.phpNewsfeed SmartApps यांनी वर पोस्ट केले बुधवार, २२ फेब्रुवारी, २०१७
3 Effective Case Studies of Brands using Newsfeed SmartApps in Different Styles:
- Titan Juxt used an interactive Facebook post to increase engagement and pre-bookings for their smart watch. They built a smooth UI which allowed the users to browse through the features, watch videos of the product, and allowed them to pre-book it before it’s out of stock! As a result of this app totally about 1,00,000+ people engaged with the videos, about 11,000+ people clicked on the pre-order form and totally about 1,600+ people filled the pre-order form. And all this was achieved without moving the audience from Facebook to a microsite.
- Nike: Using Newsfeed SmartApps, Nike Running users could customize their upper from 5 available options, then customize the swoosh and a text that appears on the shoe and instantly see the custom Nike they’ve created. With this technology, Nike could bring the complete experience of customizing the NIKEiD and picking a goal right to the Facebook newsfeed.
- Emirates NBD (ENBD) created a simple interactive survey that could be completed in less than 30 to 40 seconds. The brand received about 1,600+ responses from their audience. ENBD gained incredible insights, with data points like what services their customers used and which of their products/services are their users interested in! 301 users, who don’t currently use ENBD products, shared data on what products they would be willing to avail in the future along with their contact details.
- Conceptualize: Create a concept for the brand’s interactive content strategy. This will primarily depend on your audience and the objective of your campaign.
- Design: Newsfeed SmartApps have both internal designers and partner designers that can help design the Newsfeed app, based on the specifications determined in the conceptualization stage.
- Develop: Newsfeed SmartApps develops and tests the app in all environments and shares the test results.
- Launch: The actual launch of the interactive Facebook post takes less than 30 seconds and doesn’t even require you to have admin rights for the page. It is as simple as posting a page.
- Analyze: Finally, after the launch, to understand how the newsfeed performed Newsfeed SmartApps analyzes every action on the newsfeed.
very nice blog on facebook but i want to ask you a question that if we use live videos in facebook ads will that prove a good way of doing marketing and targeting people ?
You cannot do a live video with Facebook Ads!
Were looking for kidney donors for the sum of $450,000,00, contact Dr. Raj for more details:
Phone Number: +917030270406
Whatsap number: +917030270406