Social Media is no more the buzz word in India, it is now the most crucial word for the businesses looking forward for securing the business communication’s future. India has emerged as one of the leading Internet user in the world and as estimated by forester we’ll soon be the third largest Internet using country in the world by 2014. As penetration of Internet is growing in country, so is Social Media and the business potential of the medium. As a marketing professional, there is no way you can miss the growing phase of Social Media in world. The growth phase of Social Media is augmenting rapidly as we see more than 200% usage of Social Networking Sites year on year since 2004.
To bring the Industry experts on a single platform and hear about the best practices on Nov 4th – 5th 2011, the Social Media Summit international 2011 will be organized by echoVME Consulting Pvt. Ltd. and the Dept. of Commerce, M.O.P Vaishnav College for Women (Autonomous) , Chennai. Social Media Summit International 2011 is a forum for some of the top marketers, entrepreneurs and businesses in the country to congregate and learn the scope of Social Media from experts that will help them get the sharpest edge.
The industry experts at the event who would be speakers as well as panelists are:
• Ms. Gillian Musseig | CEO | SEOMoz
• Mr. Eric Weaver | Social Media Speaker | US
• Mr. Rajiv Dingra | CEO | WAT Blog
• Mr. Kapil Nakra | Joint CEO | Digital Vidya
• Mr. Ajay Gupta | MD | Capital Foods (Chings Secret, Smith & Jones)
• Mr. Dorai Thodla | CEO | iMorph
• Mr. Laxmanan Narayan | CEO | Eyes & Feet, Unmetrics
• Mr. Sanjay Mehta | CEO | Social Wavelength
• Mr. Haroon Bijli | Digital Marketing Head | Tata Consultancy Services
• Mr. Arun Nair | Head – Digital Marketing | Mahindra Holiday
• Mr. Mahesh Murthy | CEO | Pinstorm
• Mr. Rattan KK | Founder | GutsGo eMarketing
• Mr. Suresh Sambandham | CEO | Orangescape
• Ms. Garima Sinha | Corporate Communication Head | Ramco Systems
• Mr. Kiruba Shankar | CEO | Business Blogging
• Ms. Kriti Sachdeva | Online Marketing Coordinator, | PETA India
• Mr. Sorav Jain | Thinker in Chief, | echoVME
• Mr. Karthik Srinivasan | Head of Digital Strategy | Edelman India
• Ms. Archana Raguram | Outreach Director | Cognizant
Social Media Summit is Ideal For:
• Those who want to share discuss and learn new insights and best practices in the field of Social Media.
• Professionals in national/international companies dealing with Social Media.
• Commercial marketers who want to apply their skills to changing strategies and look for developing their business through Social Media.
• Chief Executive Officers/ Marketers/ Brand managers/ Entrepreneurs/ Academicians and Students
SMSIn2011 is sure to equip the audience with advanced Social Media Marketing tools and techniques that can be used in managing sustainable business growth and proven Social Media Marketing strategies to develop cost effective models that yield higher profits.
Registration of the event is available at www.socialmediasummit.in. A early bird offer is available up till 15th October. To get live updates about the summit
Twitter feeds for the event are available from http://twitter.com/SMSIn2011 and regular updates for the event can be followed via the hashtag #SMSIn2011
Also join the FB community being built on www.facebook.com/smsin2011
For more information, please contact:
Sorav Jain- +91 97911 34451 | Vernicia Chaglani – +91 98842 42884
Echovme Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
1E, Elcanso Complex, Casa Major Road
Egmore, Chennai – 600008
Nisha.U +91 98400 96372 Revathi.A +91 94884 66900
M.O.P Vaishnav College for Women (Autonomus)
20, IV lane Nungambakkam High Road,
Chennai – 600034
i approve your things from one place to another it Communicative Media Zenith in Chennai adhering Nov 4th & 5th 2011 – Throng Free Affable Media and Digital Marketing