Best deal sites have gained in popularity, as internet and ecommerce has gained popularity. The sites and the options they offer have been changing and are sometimes distinct in its approach and solutions, so take a look at the varieties of spices available in the best deals site:
• Deal of the day: The Deal of the day concept originated in July 2004. This is a concept where a site only sells one product every day, and the products that they sell are all deals.
• Group buying: These website depend on bulk orders to get greater discount. In these sites, like-minded people come together to get deals that a user can never get by buying single products.
• Scouting: Some sites don’t sell any product themselves. Instead they direct users to different sites where the best deals are available.
• Interactive: Some of the sites interact with members to find out deals from members, and encourage them to post comments, feedback, and updates.
Best deals website can use one of these approaches or a combination of the described solutions. However, with the advent of social networks and advanced technology, one of the things that is common across most of the best deal sites is that they enable users to be updated of new deals in networks like Twitter, and Facebook and the level of activity on these Social Media sites is the prime selling point to the clients. As Diwali is approaching near and the shopping mood is on I have listed down the following best deal websites in India that helps you get the best when looking for the best.
18 Best Deals Indian Sites
Listed below are 18 best deal sites that are popular across India. Though the following websites are listed under deal sites India, they sometimes have similar sites across the world to that cater to the products available in the region. In no particular order these are the latest and hottest website in the Indian Deal Sites scenario:
1. Mydala: mydala located in New Delhi founded in 2010, is a platform that gives users great deals in their city leveraging the power of group buying. MyDala has partnered with more than 60 popular businesses across India to provide deals on restaurants, shopping, health and beauty, recreation, services, and events. Presently the city it serves includes Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmadabad, and Chandigarh. The site is active on social network sites Facebook (4,120 likes) and Twitter (8.272 followers).
2. Deals and You: Deals and You, like mydala, is a group buying portal. It covers deals on what to see, eat, and buy in some of India’s leading cities. In India, DealsAndYou.com offers its services in Delhi, Mumbai Bengaluru and all major cities. While it plans to expand its presence to the top 10 cities in India by the end of this year. The site is active on Facebook (119,700) and Twitter (478 Followers)
3. SnapDeal: SnapDeal is one of India’s largest deal-a-day site. It is a service that drives large number of customers to retail businesses, by offering one very attractive deal everyday (upto 90% off). Presently the city it serves include, Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahemdabad, Cochin, Coimbatore, Surat, Lucknow, Mysore, Vadodara, and Vishakhapatnam. The site is highly active on Facebook (74,165 likes) and Twitter (478 followers).
4. Taggle– : Taggle founded in 2010 is a new internet company that is here to make life a little more fun and a lot more affordable. It brings you a variety of offers from some of the most respected brands in the country. Presently the city it serves includes, Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahemdabad, Cochin, Coimbatore, Noida, and Kochi. The site is active on Facebook (178,715 likes) and Twitter (83 followers).
5. Daily Deal – DailyDeal aggregates and recommends the best daily deals in your city. It collects all the great daily deals from Snapdeal, Koovs, Mydala and 13 other providers for users to choose from. Presently the city it serves includes Ahemdabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, and Kolkata. The site is also active on Facebook (232 likes) and Twitter (51 followers).
6. Upto 75 – Upto75 based in Hyderabad was founded in 2008 displays deals, offers, sales, coupons and discounts currently on offer to retail buyers. Shoppers save money, experience the fun of choices while shopping and avail unbelievable deals up to 75%. Presently the city it serves includes Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahemdabad, Cochin, Coimbatur, Noida, Faridabad, Chidambaram, Calicut, Ghaziabad, Paranur Village. The site is also active on Facebook (1282 likes) and Twitter (188 followers)
7. 24 hours loot – 24hoursloot based in Pune was founded in 2010 is an online store for selling a new t-shirt (sometime other products) everyday at deep discounted price in limited quantity. An item is released every midnight at 12AM Indian standard time, seven days a week. If that item sells out during its run (in 24 hours), a new item will not appear until the next release time. It presently offers services anywhere in India. And the site is active on Social Network sites like Facebook (1553 likes) and Twitter (1947 followers).
8. Flipkart – Flipkart based in Bangalore was founded in 2007 offers an exciting new way of buying books online in India. While the idea itself is not new, they have put it on steroids by offering low prices, free shipping and an intuitive interface to help you search for all your favourite books. It presently offers service anywhere in India. And the site is also active on Social Network sites Facebook (499,900 likes) and Twitter (2033 followers). The site is majorly accessed for its best book deals.
9. Aajkacatch – Aajkacatch based in Hyderabad was founded in 2009 has a mission to provide you the most unique, useful and qualitative product at a very low price. So that you can now shop without the hassles of clustered products. It also aims to provide an environment where you would feel safe about shopping online by building trust through a quality driven work ethics. It presently offers service anywhere in India. And the site is also active on Social Network sites Facebook (4,890 likes) and Twitter (426 followers).
10. Loot More – Lootmoe is an online store that exclusively focuses on selling cool quality stuff at cheap prices. Here you’ll always find the latest and greatest brands at prices you can afford. They feature one product for sale per day, every day, at an attractive low price. The feature product goes live at precisely midnight and is available for 24 hours and no more, unless sold out prior. It presently offers service anywhere in India. And the site is also active on Social Network sites Twitter (452 followers).
11. Koovs – Koovs based in Bangalore was founded in Dec, 2009 is a place to find and buy all kind of products at a much discounted price. This gives you the possibility of choosing the best deal from the best service provider and grab discounted koov (coupon) available only on the website. Presently the city it serves includes, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahemdabad, Cochin, Coimbatore, Surat, Lucknow, Mysore, Mangalore, Vadodara, Indore, and Singapore. The site is also active on Social Network sites Facebook (7424 likes) and Twitter (949 followers).
12. Dealivore – Dealivore based in Hyderabad was founded in 2009 is all about that, getting you the best deal that you cannot find anywhere else. These are not run of the mill discounts that you see everyday-but unbeatable and exclusive deals from their retail partners. Presently the city it serves includes, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune and Mumbai. The site is active on Facebook (182,933 likes) and Twitter (100 followers).
13. Mob Street – Mobstreet based in Mumbai was founded in January 2010 is social commerce platform selling products and services in “Deals” format at best price. They put up deals for Restaurants, Pubs, Cafes, Spas, Salons, Movies, Theatre, Nightlife, Music/Dance, Sporting Events, Adventure Sports, Outdoor Activities and Workshops, New Launches and Upcoming Events. It presently offers service anywhere in India. And the site is also active on Social Network sites Facebook (2440 likes) and Twitter (90 followers).
14. Masthi Deals – Mastideals based in Chennai was founded in February 2010 is a deals site designed by a bunch of folks who are behind the successful launch of various social networking initiatives right from friendster days. The team is always excited about the power of community right from charity initiatives to getting better deals on great products. Presently the city it serves includes, Chennai, Bangalore, and Hyderabad. The site is active on Facebook (125 likes) and Twitter (26 followers).
15. Buy the price – Buytheprice based in Hyderabad is an online shopping portal that will change the way you shop. Buytheprice not only uses innovative technology so that consumers have a fast and easy transaction but introduces the concept of ecommerce 2.0. majorly deals with Mobile phones, Computer and accessories, Cameras and accessories, Music and video players, Lifestyle & accessories, TV/LED/LCD, Home and kitchen applications. It presently offers service anywhere in India. And the site is also active on Social Network sites Facebook (3,267 likes) and Twitter (135 followers).
16. Deal Magic – Dealmagic based in New Delhi helps to connect the best businesses in a city to thousands of its coolest customers. Customers get exposure to the best their city has to offer, at unbeatable discount deals (50-90% off). It features only the absolute top restaurants, fashion brands, spas and retail outlets are extended this unique opportunity. Presently the city it serves includes Delhi, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, and Jaipur. The site is active on Facebook (1748 likes) and Twitter (3 followers).
17. Scoopstr – Scoopstr based in Bangalore is a social buying site that helps you and your friends try new experiences at extraordinary prices. You get 50% to 90% savings on the most exclusive restaurants, events, hotels and spas in your city. Presently the city it serves includes Bangalore, Mumbai, and New Delhi. The site is also active on Facebook (156 likes) and Twitter (13 followers).
18. Grabbon – Grabbon based in Bangalore is a deal
site that tries to harness the collective buying power of the online community in
a way that benefits all. Grabbon feature deals on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. They intend to host the best-in-class service providers atunbeatable prices. Presently the city serves only include Bangalore, and has a
plan to expand soon. The site is active on Facebook (3,272 likes) and Twitter
As per the rapid growth of these portals one after another there would be high competition among these sites and thus impacting the overall credibility. Social Media integration, level and quality of engagement, number of followers, quality of the deals and mobile integration together will define the success of these portals. Read my last article “Social Media is beyond LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Blogs” to explore how these deal sites can help you set a successful ‘Social Media Campaign’. The data collected here is as of present date and may vary in future. And of course, also let me know if I have missed any best deal site that deserves a place in this article! Happy Dealing during the festive season. Join me on Facebook.
19. Offer Dable : This website offers discounts offers in Mumbai on electronics, food, entertainment, beauty, travel apparels, health, and more.
20. Discount Box : This website offers discounts in Bangalore, Delhi-NCR, Mumbai and Pune. Helps you browse through different deals by category and businesses. DiscountBox 360 is a widget that can be embedded into your social media portal, website and blogs.
21. So Sasta : This offers deals in Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi-NCR, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur and Pune. Referring a friend to the site can earn you Rs.100. It allows you to make your own deals and vote on them.
22. Deal Drums: This is a deal site that offers different kinds of discounts around Hyderabad, and also provides you Rs.50 just for signing up to the site. You can get daily discounts on spas, restaurants, salons, food, hotels, gyms, travel and more.
23. Deals online 4 u : This site identifies itself as a fully professional Indian deal aggregator site. They list all the best deals from other deal sites like Kochi, Indore, Surat, Lucknow, Delhi – NCR, Mumbai, Banglore, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Ahmadabad, Jaipur, and others.
24. Bindaas Bargain : This site provides a new deal every day. According to the website it is India’s first one-deal-a-day online shopping.
25. Deals Guide : Provides deals on a range of products including computers, electronics, entertainment, fashion, food, mobiles, travel, health and beauty, and other offers. It also provides discount coupons for daily deals to like Ahmedabad, Banglore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune.
26. Buzzintown Deals : This site is for deals in Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, and Mumbai. It has a list of today’s deals and deals that were offered in the past. The site also encourages you to invite friends and earn 50 buzz credits. The site offers deals on weekend getaways, spas, merchants of repute and so on.
27. CityOffers.in : This website helps you buy the best deals in Ahmadabad, Banglore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi – NCR, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Mumbai, Surat, Vadodara, and others. Every day the site brings one of two deals between 12.00PM and 11.59AM. However, these deals could sometimes be for over 24 hours.
28. Coupon2Buy: This website helps you buy the best deals in Ahmadabad, Banglore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi – NCR, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, and others. This website posts Group Buy deals that are negotiated at bulk buy prices. It provides anywhere between 40% to 90% savings on the most exclusive restaurants, events, hotels and spas in your city.
29. Coupons on Mobile : This site offers deals to people in Agra, Ahmadabad, Amravati, Amritsar, Banglore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chittoor, Cochin, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi – NCR, Guntur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiyana, Mangalore, Mathura, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Nellor, Pondicherry, Pune, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Vapi, Varanasi, Vijaywada, Vishakapatnam. This deal site does not require printout of the coupon. Once a deal is bought, your registered mobile and email ID will receive a unique coupon code. Showing that code will enable you to redeem the deal.
30. Dealface : At this point the deals offered in this site are for Mumbai alone. However, it will expand to other cities soon. The site provides exclusive coupons and discounts up to 90% on spas, salons, restaurants, fashion stores and more.
31. Deal on Pune : As the name suggests this site provides discounts in Pune. The discounts could be as high as 90% on different deals like massages, restaurants, hotels, spas, theatres and more.
32. eBay Kuponan : The site provides interesting discounts in Mumbai and Delhi. It provides everyday deals that get counted down. It also gives you the opportunity to buy stuff from the rest of the world.
33. Fandoo Deals : This site offers deals to people in Agra, Ahmadabad, Amravati, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Delhi, Dewas, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiyana, Meerut, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Patna, Pune, Rajkot, Surat, and Vadodara. This site provides one deal with a great discount each day. After buying a deal if you share the deal and 5 other friends also buy the deal, then you have the opportunity to get your own free deal.
34. Foodome.in : This site provides discount deals on food all across Chennai. The deals include discounts on different restaurants across Chennai.
35. GroopOffers : This site offers deals to people in Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi-NCR, Goa, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Surat, and Vadodara. This site offers deals on most things like all other sites, and also gives travel and properties deals. It was created to be a virtual shopping mall to the consumers empowering them the benefits of Collective Buying.
37. MasthiDeals : This site offers deals to people in Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi-NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune. Launched in 2009, the site had made a dramatic change in February 2010. It aims at providing irresistible deals for customer.
38. MastSale: This site offers deals to people in Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi-NCR, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, and Pune. Provides sale of the day, and alerts for people who have registered. The site provides discounts on apparels, accessories, food, health and beauty products, and much more.
39. Offer Bean: This site offers daily deals to people in Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Patna and Pune. It offers daily discount on a host of things. It also shows old items deals, product details, and recent details.
40. Rediff Deals: Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Cuttack, Faridabad, Goa, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Nashik, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Varanasi, Vijayawada, and Vishakhapatnam. It provides daily deals on a whole bunch of things.
41. Robbery Online: This site is available for people in Delhi, Jaipur and Chandigarh. It provides a host of discount on hotels, spas, saloons, and much more. You can earn about Rs.500 by inviting friends to the website.
42. Times Deal: This is available to people residing in Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Chennai, and Bangalore. Provides city specific discounts every day.
43. Urban Gain : This is available to people residing in Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Bangalore. The site provides great deals of the day and last minute deals for a whole range of information including spas, saloons, tattoos, jewellery and so on.
44. Voucher Wow (http://www.voucherwow.in): This site offers daily deals on different aspects to Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore. You can get daily updates in your email inbox just by signing up and get up to 90% discounts in your city.
45. Web Kolkata Deals (http://www.webkolkatadeals.com): This is a deal page that advertises deals that are available across Kolkata. It provides a range of deal including, spas, sliming and beauty clinic, hotels and restaurants, and much more.
46. Aaj ki Item (http://www.aajkiitem.com): This website provides one deal a day. It provides you the facility to pay when the item gets delivered (also called Cash on Delivery). It provides its users the best competitive offers for products that are in demand.
47. Daily Deal Bazaar : this site provides daily and weekly discounts on a host of items. The categories they sell are apparels and accessories, bazaar coins, beauty and fashion, car accessories, computers and accessories, electronics, fun stuff, games and toys, health and personal care, mobile phones and more.
48. Dealite : This is a site that promotes exclusive auctions on brands that you use and promises saves as high as 99%. This is yet to be launched but already has a lot of promotion.
The Twitter List for all the Best Deal Indian Sites is Here.