Father’s day is celebrated in many countries around the world. This year, it falls on Sunday, June 19. Many fathers look forward to this day as a way to spend time with their families and relax. For some, it is a day to reflect on what it means to be a father. Many people say being a father is about providing love, support, and guidance to his children.
Ways social media creatives have moved us on Father’s Day
Parents are the best gifts that any child can have. The reason for our existence is our parents.
Like Mother’s Day, we also celebrate Father’s Day.
These are not to recognize what they do for us in just one day but to make them feel special.
These days are observed to celebrate and cherish fatherhood. It was first celebrated in 1909 as a complement to Mother’s Day.
While those scary stares are still a thing about fathers, they are cool and the best when it comes to getting us our favourite stuff.
Remember those Sunday mornings when your mom turns off the fan to wake you up, and dad comes to turn it on the back and lets you sleep for a while longer?
Be it buying books or paying college fees, or even getting you your first cycle or bike, many fathers play a major role in their lives if they buy books or pay college fees or even get you your first cycle or bike.
Here are some amazing social media creatives that various brands did to honor fatherhood.
Top 10 father’s day social media post ideas for your brands for 2022
1. Furlenco Father’s Day Social Media Post
2. Subway India Father’s Day Social Media Post
3. Dineout India Father’s Day Social Media Post
4. SBI Life Insurance Father’s Day Social Media Post
5. Frozen Bottle Father’s Day Social Media Post
6. OYO Father’s Day Social Media Post
7. Modern Foods Father’s Day Social Media Post
8. Honda Father’s Day Social Media Post
9. ICICI Bank Father’s Day Social Media Post
10. Indigo Paints Father’s Day Social Media Post
Check this also: Best social media campaign ideas in India
Did we miss out on something more creative? Let us know in the comments.